SALICE CHRONO BLACK
Salice, made with Italian passion since 1919 on the shores of Lake Como. Salice’s iconic sunglasses are made within their historic factory in Italy and worn by elite cyclists and athletes around the world. Their bright colours, Italian markings and striking designs are just part of the offering, engineered to perform.
Specialist TT helmet with drag reduction
Integrated RW Visor for aerodynamics and reduced weight
New comfort orientated micro-adjustment system with rear multi setting LED safety light
Hypoallergenic and breathable liner
IDRO lens will repel water and dust to optimize vision
Lightweight and aggressive form offers improved aerodynamics
In-mould design weighing only 375 grams including liner and visor
Magnetic attatchment allows for easy swapping of optional spare lens
With Visor One Size fit all with size adjuster size 52 –>58
- Chrono is designed for time trials where it is essential to ensure maximum aerodynamics to promote speed.
- Lightweight and aggressive, the helmet has been designed to be very versatile.
- Designed for high performance thanks to its compact shape and the lightness that distinguishes it.
- To guarantee aerodynamics, Salice has introduced adequate ventilation.
- The internal padding is of high quality, in allergic and breathable fabric.
- Multi-layer smoke-coated visor (black RW) attached with an innovative system of extremely stable magnets, which allows easy removal.
- Latest generation “anti-sagging” system, with micrometric adjustment of the rear rotor.
- Safety light has been placed directly on the regulating rotor for greater protection and safety of the cyclist.
- Double certification: the EN 1078 and the American CPSC certification.